Shipping and Returns
We are committed to customer satisfaction at Kindercarry. Our handmade products are constructed in the USA using premium materials. If you have questions about your Kinderpack or are having trouble with the fit, please contact us so that we can assist you. Email email@example.com for troubleshooting or return authorization. Returns will not be processed without authorization.
Orders generally ship within 2-3 business days. This may be delayed during times where we are experiencing higher volume, such as during holidays or sales.
Priority Express orders need to be made by 2 CST to go out same day.
Please note, if you have ordered a pre-order item in the same order as a ready to ship item, the entire order will be held until the pre-order item is complete. If you wish to ship separately, please contact us or leave a note in your order file.
Illinois sales tax will be added to all Illinois purchases. Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive a separate shipment confirmation email with included tracking information.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on most in-stock orders within the USA. Preorders/special orders/wrap conversions will incur a shipping charge.
*International shipping costs vary based on your location and order details. The cost will be calculated upon checkout.
Please note that if customs fees are incurred for any international order, they are the responsibility of the customer. Kindercarry has no way of predicting or controlling these fees.
- Domestic shipping takes approximately 2-3 business days. (Plus fulfillment time of 2-3 business days)
- Express/expedited is available as an option at checkout
- Upgrades to express/expedited shipping may be requested by emailing Info@kindercarry.com - No cancellations or changes can be made to your expedited order.
- International Shipping times vary, but can generally take 10 - 30 business days.
- Kindercarry is not responsible for shipping delays caused by third-party companies such as USPS or UPS.
- Promotions cannot be retroactively applied to previous orders.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order. Any order canceled by Kindercarry will not be shipped and will be fully refunded.
- We are unable to make any additions to an order once it has been placed or make any alterations to billing and shipping information. Please be sure your information is correct BEFORE placing your order.
- Proof of purchase from Kindercarry is necessary for all returns, exchanges, and warranty claims.
- Any item that has been purchased secondhand or used will not be accepted for return, exchange, or warranty.
- Any item that has been used, washed, or altered will not be accepted for any return or exchange unless it falls within our warranty scope and time period.
All Kinderpack Carriers have a LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing flaws. To complete a warranty claim, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and detailed photos of the Kinderpack to expedite your claim.
Our products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, and common woven wrap imperfections are not considered manufacturing flaws and are not covered under the warranty.
In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing flaw, we will work with you to provide you with a comparable repair, exchange, or refund. The flawed item must be returned to Kindercarry and processed by our team before a replacement can be shipped. Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
We are not responsible for warranty coverage if your carrier has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand or used.
Due to our fast processing times, we are usually unable to cancel orders. Once the order has been sent to the warehouse and is in processing, it cannot be changed or canceled.
If you would like to attempt to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Email email@example.com with the subject line "Cancel Order #####"
No guarantees will be made that a cancellation can be honored.
Cancellations are unavailable for the following:
- orders placed with expedited shipping.
- Pre-order items (including specialty Wrap Conversions)
- All promotional and sale items (no returns, exchanges or cancellations)
Promotional/sale items/wrap conversions/special orders and preorders are Final Sale (no returns, exchanges or cancellations).
Prior authorization is necessary for all returns & exchanges and we will refuse any returns that are sent without prior consent. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process. Include your order number to expedite the claim.
Returns & Exchanges must be requested within 30 days of receipt and your Kinderpack must be in New/Unused condition.
Kindercarry recommends that all returned products are mailed with tracking information. We are not responsible for items not received if sent without a tracking number.
If you have any questions regarding your return or exchange, please contact email@example.com.
- Proof of purchase from Kindercarry (MyKinderpack.com) will be required. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for carriers that have been purchased through an authorized retailer, eBay, 3rd party, or an individual.
- Any item that has been used, washed, or altered will not be accepted for any return or exchange.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- When your return is processed you will be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee & $12 origin shipping charges (more for international).
- Shipping for an exchange is at the customer's expense (both directions).
- When your exchange is processed you will be notified and asked to pick an in-stock replacement. If you are unable to choose a replacement your claim will be processed as a return. (see terms above)
- We are not able to hold prints until your exchange arrives and inventory is limited. If you would like to guarantee you receive a certain print, please consider making a second purchase to be refunded with the return of your original purchase.
*Kindercarry's terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, for any reason.